Clinical Trial TitleClinical trial with combination therapies in immuno-oncology in advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
To provide combination therapies in treatment for patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma and to collect additional data on treatment safety.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have advanced (not amenable to curative surgery or radiation treatment) or metastatic (American Joint Committee on Cancer Stage IV) renal cell carcinoma.
- Have a histological confirmation of renal cell carcinoma with a clear-cell component.
- Can be anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, or anti-CTLA-4 naïve or experienced.
- Have at least 1 lesion with measurable disease.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have suspected, known, or progressive CNS metastases; have untreated CNS metastases; or have the CNS as the only site of disease.
- Have received any anti-cancer treatment (eg, chemotherapy, radiotherapy [except for palliative radiotherapy, which can be received up to 2 weeks prior to study treatment]; biologics; or immunotherapies, including investigational treatments) within 4 weeks prior to the first dose of study treatment.
- Have active, known, or suspected autoimmune disease.
- Have uncontrolled or significant cardiovascular disease.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.