Clinical Trial TitleA phase II randomized study of overcoming drug resistance in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with novel combination of LY2157299 and enzalutamide.
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
The purpose of this study is to test the effectiveness (anti-tumor activity) and safety of combining enzalutamide with LY2157299 for the treatment of men with advanced castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a pathological diagnosis of prostate carcinoma.
- Are receiving continuous hormonal ablation with surgical or medical castration with baseline testosterone <50ng/dL.
- Have had prior Abiraterone treatment.
- Are receiving bone targeted agents.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have had known active central nervous system (CNS) metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis.
- Have had prior chemotherapy for metastatic disease in castration-resistant prostate cancer (prior chemotherapy for hormone-sensitive disease, more than six months prior to registration, is acceptable).
- Have had palliative radiation or biological cancer therapy within 2 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug.
- Are expected to require any other form of systemic or localized antineoplastic therapy while on study.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.