Clinical Trial TitleAn Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Repeat Intramuscular ABP-450 (prabotulinumtoxinA) Injection for the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia (Protocol No. ABP-19002)
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04849988
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
The purpose of this study is to determine whether an investigational drug, ABP-450 (prabotulinumtoxinA) is safe and effective in treating cervical dystonia (CD).
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 75 years old
- A clinical diagnosis of cervical dystonia
- On stable medications for 3 months
You will be excluded from the study if:
- You have traumatic or tardive torticollis
- You have predominant retrocollis or anterocollis
- Hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin type A
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.