At Rush, we understand the emotional and physical challenges you are facing if you are struggling with infertility. Our doctors, nurses and infertility specialists in the lab are committed to doing everything possible to help you have a baby — from pinpointing the causes of infertility to figuring out the best way for you to conceive. Our team of specialists will provide you with the guidance, support and expertise you need as you undergo testing and treatment.
Whether you struggling to conceive or you are facing other complex problems in getting pregnant — such as cancer and its treatment, or a thyroid disorder — specialists at Rush can help by offering the most advanced assisted reproductive technologies, including in vitro fertilization (IVF) and fertility preservation.
Through the Rush Center for Advanced Reproductive Care, we offer the full range of infertility services in a comfortable, supportive setting:
- Donor gametes, embryos and gestational surrogacy
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo and oocyte vitrification
- Embryo culture and transfer
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT), zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT), tubal embryo transfer (TET)
- High complexity andrology testing, semen analysis
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine inseminations
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Semen cryopreservation
- Testicular biopsy