We offer clinical training for students and graduates of psychology, social work and psychiatry programs. Opportunities include the following:
- Postdoctoral fellowships in clinical psychology and research
- Clinical psychology practicum for advanced graduate students
- Social work internship for students pursuing MSW degrees
- Training for psychiatry residents and child psychiatry fellows at Rush University Medical Center
- The Leadership in Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) program, which trains graduate students in advocacy, research and community engagement (jointly run by Rush and the University of Illinois at Chicago)
If you'd like more information about these graduate training opportunities, please email clinic director Jennifer Moriuchi, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Training and Consulting
Rush offers consultation services and training for schools and other organizations on evidence-based best practices in autism care. Our team will tailor our services to your organization's specific needs.
We have significant experience with the following:
- School district training on evidence-based practices for education professionals
- Training on evidence-based autism treatments for community mental health organizations
- Training for law enforcement and legal professionals
If you're interested in scheduling a professional training for your organization, please email Sophia Martinez at email@example.com.