Through a collaboration with Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC), the Rush Center for Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery offers patients convenient access to specially designed diet and exercise programs.
If you’re referred to the FFC program, you’ll first meet with a registered dietitian at an FFC location. Afterward — at regular follow-up appointments — you’ll check in with the team at Rush, who’ll offer encouragement and guidance to help you meet your goals.
What is included in the program
As part of this program, you may choose from a full range of services (your insurance plan may affect your coverage for some options):
- Group exercise classes for weight management, so you can get fit in a supervised setting
- Access to Fitness Formula Clubs at the most convenient location for you
- Regular nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian, who can help you develop healthier eating habits
- Health coaching and tracking using an online program and mobile app, which can monitor your progress and support your success over the long term
- Personal training, which can help you meet your fitness goals
The FFC program can also be tailored to meet the needs of bariatric surgery patients who have regained some or all of their weight after surgery.
If you’re interested in the Rush/FFC fitness program, please ask about the program when you come in for your first visit to the Rush Center for Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery. If you haven’t made an appointment yet, call (888) 352-RUSH (7874) to get started.
Rush/FFC fitness program locations
You can take advantage of the Rush/FFC partnership at any one of FFC's 10 Chicago-area locations.
1030 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60610
1114 Lake St.
Oak Park, IL 60301
3657 N. Pine Grove Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613
|Halsted & Belmont||
3228 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60657
939 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642
1235 N. LaSalle
Chicago, IL 60610
826 W. Touhy Ave.
Park Ridge, IL 60068
1151 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60605
444 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60606
10 S. Clinton St.
Chicago, IL 60661
For more information or to make an appointment, call (888) 352-RUSH (7874).