Has a RUSH doctor made a difference in your life? Do you want to share your gratitude for your doctor’s care and compassion?
Donate to Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital Donate to Rush Copley Medical Center
Join fellow RUSH patients in thanking your doctor on National Doctors’ Day, Wednesday, March 30.
Make a gift in your doctor’s honor and share a personal message of gratitude. Your kind words will be shared with your honoree.
No matter what area you choose to support, your gift makes excellent care possible.
RUSH patients have shared their personal stories of courage, hope and healing to honor their doctors for National Doctors’ Day:
- "I will never be able to thank you enough for saving my dad’s life with your compassionate care. We are so grateful for you and all you do for your patients at RUSH."
- "I just want you to know how much I appreciate your being there and the care you provide. You make a huge difference in my well-being, and you are much appreciated!"
- "I tell all of my friends about you! I think I am the healthiest I have ever been, physically, mentally and emotionally. Thank you for taking my concerns seriously."
- "I just want to acknowledge your outstanding practice, patient care, surgical skill, and bedside manner. You and your staff are the best! Thank you!"
- "Thanks for being the best doctor, saving my life and caring about my family and me. The work you do every day matters, and I’m grateful that I’m healthy and happy thanks to you and RUSH."
- "You exemplify the ideal healer, a person of grace, dignity, and infinite heart. Thanks for all you do."