Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
Hours & Address
About Rush Primary Care
Our practice of highly regarded, established physicians will work with you to customize a care plan that's right for you. All of our board-certified internal medicine physicians will coordinate a full spectrum of care, from preventive medicine to comprehensive management of complex diseases, including referrals to subspecialties.
Our practice delivers compassionate, collaborative care for adults.
- Preventive medicine and routine health screening
- Physical examinations
- Screening and management of multiple or complex problems, including the following:
- Heart disease, heart failure, coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid disease
- Treatment of acute conditions
- Gynecologic care
- On-site laboratory testing
Patients of Earvolino and Associates receive discounted parking. The parking lot is located behind the Triangle Office Building and can be accessed from Van Buren Street or Jackson Boulevard. Please bring your parking ticket to the front desk for validation.
- Train: Take the Chicago Transit Authority’s Blue Line to the Illinois Medical District stop or the Pink Line to the Polk stop.
- Bus: Take the 126 route bus to Paulina Street.