About Rush Primary Care
At Rush Primary Care, we believe in building solid relationships with our patients to understand individual health goals and to provide the best care possible. Let us be responsible for coordinating all aspects of your care, including those that extend beyond the walls of our practice. We are committed to teaching and educating our patients about taking a proactive approach to their health and about managing complex medical problems. From referrals, hospital care, providing advice and education, we will ensure that you have the tools and resources necessary to make personal, informed choices. Our friendly, approachable staff is always here for you, and we look forward to having you as the focal point of our care.
We provide coordination of care and referral services to adult men and women ages 16 and older.
- Age-appropriate check-ups and screenings (including memory loss and depression screenings)
- Chronic disease management
- Preoperative clearance
- Anticoagulation management
- Gynecologic care (including Pap smears and breast examinations)
- Family planning
- Nutrition education
- In-office testing (blood glucose, urinalysis, INR, pregnancy testing)
- Ear lavage
- Basic wound care (including suture removal)
- Nebulizer treatments