About Pulmonary Medicine - Aurora Highland
If you have a lung condition or a sleep disorder, Akhtar Siddiqui, MD, can treat you close to home at our Highland Avenue office. He will create a personalized treatment plan designed to help you breathe easier and sleep.
Dr. Siddiqui has an additional location on the campus of Rush Copley Medical Center in Aurora.
Rush Copley Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, a Department of Rush Copley Medical Center is a provider-based clinic. For more information, please visit the frequently asked questions in resources below.
Pulmonologists provide a wide range of services to help diagnose and treat conditions involving the lungs, breathing and sleep.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical care
- CVP insertion
- Lung Cancer
- Lung function tests
- Pleural biopsy
- Pulmonary stress test
- Sleep disorders
- Ventilator management
- Sleep apnea
Sleep Services We Offer
- Evaluation of sleep disorders
- Sleep studies including home based and lab based studies at Midwest Center for Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry