About Pulmonary Medicine - Aurora Ogden
Whether you have a lung condition or a sleep disorder, our physicians, Sujay Bangarulingam, MD, Salman Sheikh, MD, and Akhtar Siddiqui, MD, will find the cause of the problem. They will create a personalized treatment plan designed to help you breathe easier and sleep better.
Rush Copley Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, a Department of Rush Copley Medical Center is a provider-based clinic. For more information, please view our frequently asked questions in the resources section.
Pulmonologists provide a wide range of services to help diagnose and treat conditions involving the lungs, breathing and sleep.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical care
- CVP insertion
- Lung Cancer
- Lung function tests
- Pleural biopsy
- Pulmonary stress test
- Sleep disorders
- Ventilator management
- Sleep apnea
Sleep Services We Offer
- Evaluation of sleep disorders
- Sleep studies including home based and lab based studies at Midwest Center for Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry