Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About General, Colon and Rectal Surgery - Aurora
At our practice, our surgeons, Allen Bloom, MD, J.B Joo, MD, Keith Monson, MD and Craig Weinstein, MD, as well as our nurse practitioner Casey Graff, understand the concerns surgery may bring. They offer the expertise as well as the compassion and support our patients can trust. Committed to improving the patient's experience, they use the newest technologies and techniques known to provide the best surgical outcomes.
Our general and colon and rectal surgery specialists treat a variety of conditions.
- All general surgical procedures including treatment of disease and disorders affecting the abdomen, digestive tract, endocrine system, breast, skin and blood vessels.
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Abdominal surgery including endoscopy and laparoscopy
- Benign anorectal disease including hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures and incontinence
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Colon inflammation
- Complex and Simple Hernia repair
- Breast tumors
- Bowel obstruction
- Thyroid and parathyroid tumors
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal tumors