When your child is struggling with emotional, behavioral, learning or developmental challenges, pediatric psychologists at Rush can help.
They will provide you and your child with care and support to address a wide range of issues, including complications associated with medical disorders, depression, anxiety and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Your child’s pediatric psychologist will work closely with other specialists at Rush University Children’s Hospital to provide the following tests and treatments for your child:
- Assessment and diagnostic testing (e.g., developmental and intellectual tests)
- Therapeutic interventions (e.g., individual therapy, family counseling)
- Consultations (e.g., inpatient and outpatient)
Remarkable Care for Kids
- Expert psychological evaluation and care: Pediatric psychologists at Rush are specially trained in evaluating and caring for children and adolescents with a wide range of psychological and developmental conditions.
- Family-centered care: The pediatric psychology team at Rush believes that families play a vital role in their children’s recovery. To the extent possible, you will be involved in all aspects of your child’s care.