When your child has more than just a stomachache, specialists in the Section of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Rush University Children’s Hospital can help.
From feeding problems and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) to inflammatory bowel disease and celiac disease, pediatric gastroenterologists at Rush treat common and complex gastrointestinal issues in children of all ages. Your child’s treatment will focus on the following:
- Curing the illness when possible
- Managing symptoms
- Improving quality of life
The physicians at Rush specialize in performing diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures in children of all ages.
Remarkable Care for Kids
- Convenient online appointment scheduling: Pediatric gastroenterologists at Rush are now accepting new patients. If your child is a new patient, you can make an appointment online with one of our pediatric gastroenterologists.
- Multidisciplinary care: The Pediatric Celiac Disease and Food Sensitivity Clinic brings together pediatric allergists, pediatric gastroenterologists, dietitians and other pediatric specialists to create an individual treatment plan for your child. The clinic provides coordinated, compassionate care to children from birth to age 21.
- Family-centered care: As part of Rush University Children’s Hospital, clinicians at the clinic are dedicated to family-centered care. They believe your family should play an integral role in determining the best care plan to address your child’s unique needs and lifestyle.
- Care close to home: Pediatric gastroenterologists at Rush University Children’s Hospital are available to see patients at our Rush campus in Chicago, Rush Oak Park Hospital in Oak Park and Rush Copley Medical Center in Aurora.