The Pediatric Aerodigestive Program offers advanced, family-centered care for children with complex, often interrelated airway, digestive, feeding and sleep disorders.
Through the program, pediatric ENT, gastroenterology, pulmonology and speech-language pathology specialists collaborate to provide a complete evaluation and coordinated treatment plan. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that your child receives the best possible care, and that your family has all the support you need — starting with your first visit.
Remarkable care for kids
- Experience you can trust: One of the first programs of its kind in Illinois, the Rush Pediatric Aerodigestive Program is led by an experienced, caring team of experts. So you can rest assured that your child is in excellent hands.
- Coordinated specialty care: Many of our patients have serious, complex health conditions that require the expertise of multiple specialists. Our team works with pediatric specialists from other areas — including cardiology, craniofacial surgery, genetics, neurology, sleep medicine and surgery — as needed, to meet each child's needs.
- Convenient "one appointment" approach: We offer a single entry point for children to receive all of their specialty care. Within one visit, your child can be seen by several physicians, so you don't have to schedule separate appointments — a process that can take a long time and require several hospital visits.
- Fewer procedures, less stress: We strive to relieve the physical and emotional burden of treatment for kids and their families. For instance, if your child needs anesthesia or sedation for multiple diagnostic tests or surgeries, our specialists partner to perform the procedures together during a single setting.
- Nationally recognized ENT care: The ENT program at Rush is consistently ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and is the highest-ranked ENT program in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.