Developmental-behavioral pediatricians at Rush are specialists who address every aspect of your child’s developmental and behavioral problems.
They treat complex conditions such as autism, developmental delays and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). At Rush, they work closely with other pediatric specialists to evaluate your child and develop a plan of care. Together, your child's care team will provide the following:
- Evaluation and diagnosis
- Tests, treatments and referral services
- Recommendations for school and after-school services
- Treatment recommendations tailored to your child’s condition
- Medication management
Remarkable Care for Kids
- Family-centered care: The heart of Rush University Children’s Hospital is family-centered care, which means you will be involved in every care decision for your child. Developmental-behavioral pediatricians at Rush believe children’s families are integral members of the care team.
- Coordinated care with pediatric subspecialists: Developmental-behavioral pediatricians at Rush work closely other pediatric specialists to provide coordinated, comprehensive care if your child has a chronic or complex medical condition that requires a number of different pediatric specialists.