Gift planning is a method that uses flexible and creative strategies to help you realize your own personal, financial and estate-planning goals, while supporting Rush and its mission to improve health. Through smart planning, you can minimize the cost to you or your family and make your gift more significant than you may have thought possible. Just as important, you will join Rush with a meaningful contribution toward advanced patient care, medical research, health sciences education and community health.
- IRA rollover Q&A
- Charitable gift annuity information
- Types of planned gifts
- Benefits of gift planning
Questions? Please contact us:
- For Rush University Medical Center:
- Susan Sasvari, senior director of gift planning, email@example.com
- Colin Gliniecki, assistant director of gift planning administration, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rush University Medical Center
1201 W. Harrison St., Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60607-3319
- For Rush Copley Foundation:
- Alexander F. Pope, CFRE, vice president of philanthropy and community engagement, email@example.com
- Rush Copley Foundation
2000 Ogden Ave.
Aurora, IL 60504
Disclaimer: The general information provided on this webpage is furnished with the understanding that neither Rush University Medical Center and Rush Copley Medical Center nor this website’s author are authorized to provide legal or tax advice. We encourage the reader to consult professional counsel before taking action on any of the gift, estate or financial planning options. Rush is a tax-exempt, 501©(3) charitable organization.