Clinical Trial TitleA randomized phase 2 trial of brentuximab vedotin (SGN35, NSC# 749710), or crizotinib (NSC#749005, commercially labeled) in combination with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed patients with anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) IND#117117.
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
To determine the tolerability of brentuximab vedotin given in combination with standard chemotherapy and to determine the tolerability of crizotinib given in combination with chemotherapy.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are less than 22 years of age at the time of study enrollment.
- Have been newly diagnosed with histologically proven ALCL.
- Have CD30 positive disease.
- Have ALK positive disease (defined by local institutional standards).
- Have stage II, Ill, or IV disease.
This is a partial list of elgibility requirements.