Vizient has ranked Rush University Medical Center #1 for quality among the nation’s most prestigious academic medical centers. Learn more.
Treatment Study for Patients with Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
To determine the tolerability of brentuximab vedotin given in combination with standard chemotherapy and to determine the tolerability of crizotinib given in combination with chemotherapy.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are less than 22 years of age at the time of study enrollment.
- Have been newly diagnosed with histologically proven ALCL.
- Have CD30 positive disease.
- Have ALK positive disease (defined by local institutional standards).
- Have stage II, Ill, or IV disease.
This is a partial list of elgibility requirements.