Clinical Trial TitlePancreatic Cancer Screening for At-Risk Individuals (PancreasScan)
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT05006131
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This is a prospective, multicenter study to evaluate the yield and outcomes of screening of pancreas cancer in individuals who are at-risk for pancreatic cancer. The International Cancer of the Pancreas Screening (CAPS3) Consortium recommendations will be used to standardize study population, screening methodology, and study outcomes. A description of this clinical trial will be available at www.ClinicalTrials.gov, as required by U.S. law.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a family history of pancreatic cancer.
- Have a genetic susceptibility to pancreas cancer.
- Have new-onset diabetes, are > 50 years of age with weight loss.
- Patients who do not meet the prior criteria but are determined by the site principal investigator to be high-risk for pancreatic cancer will be included in this study.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Are presenting with symptoms suggestive of pancreatic cancer who are undergoing diagnostic EUS or MRCP e.g. acute recurrent pancreatitis, abnormal imaging.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.
Clinical Trial Investigator
Clinical Trial Location
RUSH University Medical Center
1620 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612