The Rush NeuroBehavioral Center provides compassionate and comprehensive care to children and adolescents who have social, emotional and learning challenges.
The center’s multidisciplinary team helps children build on their strengths so they can thrive in life and relationships. Neurobehavioral specialists at Rush work with children and their families to determine innovative ways to support children’s individual needs and help them reach their full potential.
Some of the center’s clinical services include the following:
- Neuropsychological and psychological testing
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Medication consultation and treatment
- Friendship groups to help children develop social skills for making and keeping friends
- School planning and advocacy
Learn more about the Rush NeuroBehavioral Center.