Clinical Trial TitleA phase III randomized trial for newly diagnosed high risk B-lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL) including a stratum evaluating dasatinib (IND#73789, NSC#732517) in patients with Ph-like tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) sensitive mutations.
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
To determine if the administration of post-induction age adjusted intrathecal triple chemotherapy on an chemotherapy backbone will improve 5-year DFS of children with high risk B-ALL compared to age adjusted intrathecal methotrexate.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are more than 365 days old and less than 31 years of age.
- White blood cell count (WBC) criteria:
- Are 1 to 9.99 years of age: WBC of 50,000/µL
- Are 10 to 30.99 years of age: Any WBC
- Are 1 to 30.99 years of age: Any WBC with:
- Testicular leukemia
- CNS leukemia (CNS3)
- Steroid pretreatment
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements.