At Rush University Medical Center, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Treatment Study for Children with Hemophilia B
- Once a week infusions based upon weight and adjusted where needed, including scheduled infusions.
- Option of on-demand infusion.
- After 3rd bleed, transition to prophylaxis.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have severe hemophilia B.
- Are 17 years of age or younger.
- Have never been treated with any product (PUP).
This is a partial list of elgibility requirements.