Clinical Trial TitleAn open-label, multicenter evaluation of the safety and efficacy of recombinant coagulation Factor IX Fc fusion protein (rFIXFc) in the prevention and treatment of bleeding in previously untreated patients with severe hemophilia B.
Mindy Simpson, MD
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
- Once a week infusions based upon weight and adjusted where needed, including scheduled infusions.
- Option of on-demand infusion.
- After 3rd bleed, transition to prophylaxis.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have severe hemophilia B.
- Are 17 years of age or younger.
- Have never been treated with any product (PUP).
This is a partial list of elgibility requirements.