Clinical Trial TitleENLIGHTEN 1: A Phase III, Randomized, Blinded, Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LYR-210 for the Treatment of Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS) in Adult Subjects
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT05295459
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This is a 24-week, multicenter, phase III, randomized, blinded, controlled, parallel group with a 24-week treatment period to evaluate the efficacy and safety of LYR-210 compared with sham control for treatment in adults with CRS.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are age ≥18 and diagnosed as having CRS.
- Have undergone at least 2 trials of medical treatments in the past.
- Have a mean 3 cardinal symptom (3CS) score.
- Have bilateral ethmoid disease confirmed on CT.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have inability to tolerate topical anesthesia and had previous nasal surgery.
- Have presence of nasal polyp grade 2 or higher.
- Have seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Have perennial rhinitis with symptoms that are well controlled by regular use of intranasal corticosteroids.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.