At Rush University Medical Center, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Registry for the Management and Outcome of Metastatic Spine Tumors
The registry aims to collect patient information such as patient demographics, co-morbidities, clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic data, as well as information on adverse events and HRQOL outcomes specific for patients with metastatic spine tumor(s).
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have been diagnosed with a metastatic tumor of the spine.
- Have given informed consent, such as the following:
- Ability to understand the content of the patient information/ICF.
- Willingness and ability to participate in the registry according to the Registry Plan.
- Signed and dated EC/IRB approved written informed consent (if consent is required by the EC/ IRB at the registry site).
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have been diagnosed with a primary tumor of the spine.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.