For patients who received a letter on improperly disclosed information by a claims processing vendor, read more.
Registry for the Management and Outcome of Metastatic Spine Tumors
The registry aims to collect patient information such as patient demographics, co-morbidities, clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic data, as well as information on adverse events and HRQOL outcomes specific for patients with metastatic spine tumor(s).
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have been diagnosed with a metastatic tumor of the spine.
- Have given informed consent, such as the following:
- Ability to understand the content of the patient information/ICF.
- Willingness and ability to participate in the registry according to the Registry Plan.
- Signed and dated EC/IRB approved written informed consent (if consent is required by the EC/ IRB at the registry site).
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have been diagnosed with a primary tumor of the spine.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.