Clinical Trial TitlePulmonary and Critical Care Repository
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This is a descriptive, non-randomized, single institution study intended to develop a registry for interstitial lung disease (ILD), interstitial lung abnormalities (ILA), chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD), pulmonary hypertension (PH), and COVID-19 at Rush University Medical Center in order to provide information about the biomarkers, outcomes, risk factors, prognostic indicators, and response to therapy in subjects with ILD/ILA, COPD, PH, or COVID-19.
The participants will have the option to complete the study questionnaires in paper format, or web based format on their personal electronic devices. Participants will have the option to complete the questionnaires during their office visit or to complete online remotely from home through the online secure REDCap database.
ILD/ILA, COPD, PH and COVID-19 subjects will be asked to fill out validated questionnaires regarding their symptoms or quality of life at the time of enrollment and during their routine follow-up clinical appointments.
The following questionnaires will be given to each subject:
- St. George Respiratory Questionnaire (SGRQ) (32) to all subjects
Disease-specific questionnaires will be presented to ILD subjects:
- The King’s Brief Interstitial Lung Disease (K-BILD) Health Status Questionnaire
- Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Exposures Questionnaire
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are male or female, 18 years of age or older.
- Have one of the following conditions:
- Diagnosis of interstitial lung disease (ILD).
- Presence of interstitial lung abnormality (ILA) on CT scan.
- Diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension (PH).
- Documented COVID-19 infection.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.
Clinical Trial Investigator
Clinical Trial Location
RUSH University Medical Center
1620 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612