Clinical Trial TitleA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Part Study in Parkinson’s Disease Patients With Dyskinesia to Assess the Efficacy and Safety/Tolerability of Fixed Dose Combinations of JM-010 and its Individual Components (Protocol No. BK-JM-201)
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04377945
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
The purpose of this study is to determine if the investigational study drug, JM-010, is safe and effective in the treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesia (involuntary movements) in participants with Parkinson’s disease.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 18 and 80 years of age
- Be diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and taking a stable dose of levodopa 3 to 6 times daily
- Have muscle twitches and twisting movement (dyskinesia) that is moderately to completely disabling (more than one hour per day)
You will be excluded from the study if:
- Have had surgery for treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Have a current diagnosis of Substance Abuse Disorder or psychiatric conditions.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.