Clinical Trial TitleBlood and Stool Sample Collection in Subjects With a Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer or Colorectal Lesion: Act Fast
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT03789162
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This is an observational, multi-center sample collection study to collect de-identified stool and blood samples from patients who have received either a colorectal cancer diagnosis or colorectal lesion diagnosis to aid in improving colorectal cancer detection. A description of this clinical trial will be available at www.ClinicalTrials.gov, as required by U.S. law.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 40 years of age or older.
- Have a diagnosis of colorectal cancer, or a colorectal lesion at least 1 cm in size suspicious for adenoma or colorectal cancer on a pre-enrollment colonoscopy.
- Post-colonoscopy, the residual lesion in the colon must be at least 1 cm in size as to require additional surgical excision or complex colonoscopy polypectomy.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have any previous cancer diagnosis (with the exceptions of basal cell or squamous cell skin cancers) and/or cancer related treatment (e.g. chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery) within the past 5 years.
- Have less than 7 days between colonoscopy and blood and stool sample collection.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.