Rush is recognized as a national leader in building healthier communities.
Together with residents, community leaders, nonprofit organizations and other health care institutions, our goal is to be a catalyst for community health and vitality by dismantling barriers to health, and by promoting health equity both within and outside of Rush.
Learn More About Our Efforts
- Commitment to Community at Rush University Medical Center
- Commitment to Community at Rush Copley Medical Center
- Commitment to Community at Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush Anchor Mission Strategy
- Office of Community Health Equity and Engagement
- West Side United
- CHNA/CHIP Reports and CBR
- 2020 Census
- COVID-19 Community Resources
- Rush Community Service Initiatives Program (RCSIP)