United by their commitment to Rush’s mission, the Rush Associates Board is a group of professionals who serve as emerging corporate and civic leaders in the greater Chicago area. Rush associates act as ambassadors for Rush University Medical Center, sharing a common goal to advance patient care, encourage groundbreaking medical research and reach out in service to the surrounding Chicago community.
Health care philanthropy and service opportunities
The Rush Associates Board is looking for civic-minded professionals who are eager and willing to assist with our various philanthropic, education and community outreach efforts throughout the year. This particular event, both in-person and virtual, has raised more than $1 million over the years for a number of critical programs at Rush, including initiatives that support health equity in Chicago:
- Children’s cancer and emergency care
- Kidney, heart and orthopedic research
- The Reneé Schine Crown Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Rush
- Local and global community service initiatives
- Rush’s programs for veterans, including:
- Brain health, including:
- Health equity
Rush associates are active in our community through volunteerism with local schools and Rush-led initiatives on the West Side.
Associates also spread the word about the good work being done at Rush. They encourage family and friends to consider Rush for their health care and invite guests to special events, including opportunities to hear experts from Rush speak about the latest health care innovations.
Networking, mentoring and civic leadership experiences
The Rush Associates Board offers members a range of enriching opportunities, including:
- Industry insight and education on emerging health care trends, innovations and policies, coupled with updates on the latest implications of health care legislation
- Networking and access opportunities for members to enhance their contact with other professionals, as well as a chance to meet Rush leadership, physicians, trustees and Chicago area civic and business leaders
- Mentoring opportunities with members of the Rush Board of Trustees, who provide professional advice, guidance in volunteer leadership and assistance building associates’ networks and community engagement
- Direct impact on Rush’s people and programs as well as the surrounding community through ongoing philanthropy and volunteerism
Show your support
The Rush Associates Board depends on the generosity of dedicated friends, grateful patients and charitable Chicagoans to support the people and critical programs at Rush University Medical Center.
There are many ways to support the mission of the Rush Associates Board:
Make a gift online
All gifts help our mission of supporting innovative research programs. Make a gift online today.
Make a gift by mail
Gifts may be mailed to:
Rush Associates Board 1201 W. Harrison St., Suite 300 Chicago, IL 60607-3319
Become a member or sponsor
Contact Marthe Golden, associate vice president of strategic engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.