Donors to Rush Medical College and graduate medical education are advancing health care through training and education.
The Benjamin Rush Society recognizes those individuals and families who make leadership annual gifts of $1,000 or more in support of medical education at Rush. All Benjamin Rush Society members are also recognized through membership in Rush’s Anchor Cross Society.
Enhancing medical education and practice
When you are a Benjamin Rush Society member, your ongoing support helps us vigorously pursue our mission of educating leaders for tomorrow’s health care environments. This generosity provides our students, residents and fellows with much-needed support:
- Scholarship aid to reduce the burden of debt and attract a diverse student population
- Invaluable training experiences for residents and fellows, including opportunities to present at national conferences and learn from world-renowned visiting professors
- Enhanced educational opportunities, such as the Dean’s Office Summer Research Fellowships and the Rush Center for Clinical Skills and Education
- Rush’s student-led community service programs
Member recognition and privileges
In appreciation of members’ support, the Benjamin Rush Society recognizes members with a variety of privileges at five distinct giving levels:
- Chairman’s Circle ($25,000+)
- Visionary ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Innovator ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Partner ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Friend ($1,000 - $2,499)
Questions? Interested in joining the Benjamin Rush Society today? Contact a member of our Annual Giving team at (312) 942-6112 or make your BRS gift online.