At times, rheumatoid arthritis can make even the simplest activities — like removing a lid from a jar or taking a walk — too difficult to manage.
The team at the Rush Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinic knows how tough it can be to live with this disease. That’s why its services are organized around your needs.
The Rush Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinic offers the following services for adults with rheumatoid arthritis:
- Expert diagnosis and treatment, including a full range of medications and pain management
- Collaboration with your referring physician and other specialists to create a treatment plan to meet your unique needs
- On-site laboratory, X-ray and bone mineral density testing
- On-site infusion therapies
- On-site vaccinations and PPD testing
- Tips on starting an exercise program to strengthen your muscles and help manage pain
- Education on lifestyle changes that can help limit the effects of your disease
The clinic’s team includes doctors, nurses and other professionals dedicated to your care. To keep damage to your joints at a minimum, the team emphasizes early diagnosis and treatment.