We are now conducting well visits, school physicals and immunizations at all of our clinic locations:
- Westgate Building, 1645 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 200, Chicago
- Rush South Loop, 1411 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago
- Professional Building, 1725 W. Harrison, Suite 940, Chicago
- Rush North Riverside, 7222 W. Cermak Road, Suite 718, North Riverside
Please call (312) 942-3034 to make an appointment. We encourage you to schedule these important appointments for your babies, children and teenagers who are due for their well visits and immunizations. It is important that your children do not get behind on their vaccinations so they can remain protected from serious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses. Please do not delay these important visits.
Additional information about our clinics
- Non-COVID sick visits: Our North Riverside, Professional Building and South Loop locations are now seeing non-COVID-19 acute care (sick visits). Please call (312) 942-3034 for more information and sick visit appointment availability.
- COVID-19 visits: All in-person appointments related to COVID-19 will be scheduled at our Westgate location.
- Patient screening: For your safety, we take the temperature and asking a series of screening questions to everyone entering our clinics. For our North Riverside, Professional Building and South Loop locations, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment at our Westgate location based on answers to these questions and/or your temperature. We appreciate your patients and understanding.
- Walk-in care is not available: The walk-in clinics at Westgate and North Riverside remain closed. We are making this change to control our sick visit volume and to allow for a safer, less crowded environment in our clinic space. Please call (312) 942-3034 for home care advice and to possibly schedule a sick visit, if needed. If your child has a fever, cough or shortness of breath, you can also do a video visit with a Rush provider.
We encourage patients and families to stay home, if possible. You can contact your child's pediatrician through MyChart, or call the office to receive home care advice. We also offer E-Visits and on-demand video visits for common conditions such as cold, flu and pink eye.
Thank you for your patience during this unusual time. And please remember to practice good hand washing, social distancing and stay home if you are ill. This is a dynamic situation and we will try to keep you informed through our website.
Take a look at our FAQs about COVID-19 and kids for additional information.