While everyone's skin is different, there are many options available to help you achieve the look and feel you want from your skin. And the cosmetic dermatology program at Rush can help. Your experienced dermatologist at Rush will work with you to determine a personalized plan to best address your skin concerns.
To get started, you can schedule a cosmetic consultation with your dermatologist to discuss your concerns and some of your skin care options. Your dermatologist will then continue to work with you to help you follow your treatment plan and achieve the best results possible.
Some of the services we offer include the following:
- Dermal fillers
- Microneedling for acne scarring, skin discoloration and aging prevention
- Chemical peels for discoloration, acne and aging prevention
- Kybella to minimize the appearance of a double chin
- Cosmetic mole removal
- Prescription and cosmeceutical recommendations for skin health and aging prevention
- Sclerotherapy and other treatments for varicose veins
- Prescription topical skin care products
- Laser treatment for scars, wrinkles, pigmented lesions and hair removal