When you have cancer, you don’t want to take any chances with your health. That’s why it’s important to see a clinician if you have any unexpected or unusual symptoms throughout your cancer treatment. The Rush University Cancer Center’s urgent care, walk-in clinic is open Monday through Friday, and can help you avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Please visit urgent care clinic if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Edema, including leg swelling, and worse than usual or increasing pain
- Symptoms of low blood pressure, including dizziness, fatigue and shortness of breath
- Lightheadedness, dizziness or falls
- Nausea and/vomiting
- Diarrhea or bloody stool
- Increased fatigue
- Increased difficult breathing or new cough
- Chest pain
- Fever or chills
- Any other unexpected symptoms
Hours of operation
The urgent care clinic is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Rush University Cancer Center
Professional Building, 10th floor
1725 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call (312) CANCER-1.