Donate to the AARTS Center
The AARTS Center at Rush has helped hundreds of individuals with ASD and their families. But we're just getting started. We need your help in our commitment to meet the unmet needs of individuals with ASD and their families from childhood through adulthood.
- Our clinical program promotes personalized care, addresses the whole person and fosters quality of life. Our goal is for no one to be turned away based on ability to pay.
- Our research program develops and leads studies to better understand ASD and develop novel, integrated treatments that address the complexity of ASD.
- Our outreach program extends public education and resources to teachers, physicians and other professionals, as well as individuals and their families. These programs are designed to help shape a society that is more accepting and supportive of those on the spectrum.
Partner with us to make an impact. Your gift of any amount is deeply appreciated and will help advance our work and our mission.
Ways to give
- To make a donation to the AARTS Center at Rush, please visit our giving page. Please select your gift amount, complete the field marked with an asterisk, and your gift will be forwarded to the AARTS Center.
- Would you like to honor or celebrate a loved one? Consider making a memorial or honor gift to the AARTS Center.