This page offers you links to many different aspects of lupus, including stories of people who have learned to live with the disease.
Living with lupus and other rheumatic diseases
- Lupus and family support
- Living well with a rheumatic disease
- Living well with lupus
- Coping with lupus
- Fighting lupus fatigue and boosting energy
- Sex and arthritis
- Lupus medications
- Fibromyalgia community, forum, articles and information
Tools for determining the impact of lupus on a patient's life
LupusPRO (Lupus Patient Reported Outcome Tool) may be used professionally or commercially with permissions and fees as noted. The Lupus Impact Tracker from the US in lupus is a form for helping you assess how much lupus is affecting your life.
Blog posts by Meenakshi Jolly, MD, director of the Rush Lupus Clinic
Support from others with lupus
Rush leadership in lupus research
- Chicago advisors to Lupus Research Institute
- Meenakshi Jolly, MD, MS bio on Lupus Research Institute site
- Sign up for updates from Lupus Research Institute
In addition to all these sources, you will find a wealth of including information in Spanish, on the American College of Rheumatology website.