Rush offers many digital and telemedicine options to give you the best possible access to our providers. Scheduled video visits — available for primary and specialty care — are an easy way to connect with your provider. Video visits allow you to get care from home and stay on track with your health.
During a scheduled video visit, you will have a one-on-one video chat with your provider about your health issue. If you need prescriptions, your provider will send them to your pharmacy of choice.
Your Rush provider will help you decide which types of visits are appropriate for video. Depending on the type of appointment, even new patients to Rush may be eligible for care over video.
If you would like to schedule a video visit with a Rush provider, call us at (888) 352-RUSH (7874) or call your provider's practice directly.
For routine convenient care or COVID-19 concerns, Rush also offers on-demand video visits. On-demand video visits connect you with the first available provider and do not require an appointment. Get care in as little as 20 minutes for cold, flu, COVID-19 concerns, minor injuries and more.
Download the app
Before you join your scheduled video visit, download the My Rush app on the App Store (iOS) or from Google Play (Android). If you already have the app, please verify that you are on the latest version.
Start your scheduled video visit
Take the following steps to get started with your scheduled video visit:
- Download the My Rush app from the App Store or Google Play. If you already have the app, please verify that you are on the latest version.
- Log in with your MyChart credentials. If you don't have a MyChart account, you can create one for free in the app or on MyChart.
- Select Scheduled Video Visit from the menu.
- Complete the check-in process, including confirming current medications and insurance information.
- When it is time to begin your appointment, a prompt will notify you that your provider is ready to connect.
- Join the video chat on your smartphone or tablet and begin your appointment with your provider.
You can watch this video for a step-by-step guide to accessing your scheduled video visit. For assistance connecting to a video visit, contact us at (312) 563-6600.
Rush care, on-demand
Get convenient care from home for COVID-19 concerns, cold/flu, UTI, seasonal allergies, minor injuries and more with on-demand video visits. Download the My Rush app to get started, or click here to learn more.