The Rush Lupus Clinic provides expert, compassionate and comprehensive care for patients with lupus. The team's approach includes the following:
- Early diagnosis
- Timely screening to detect and limit damage to vital organs
- Evidence-based, state-of-the-art treatment
- Ongoing research on new approaches to care
The clinic offers a range of services with your quality of life in mind. All the care you need is available onsite, for your convenience:
- Ongoing care with the latest treatments
- Patient education
- Laboratory, X-ray and bone mineral density testing
- Infusion therapies
- Onsite vaccinations and PPD testing
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials and other research
If you have lupus, the clinic team will partner with you to minimize flare ups, to treat them quickly when they do occur and to help you gain the skills you need to become active in your own care.
The clinic coordinates its care with your primary care physician and works with experts in other specialties when necessary.