As we begin to reopen Rush University Medical Center for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Rush River North
At Rush River North, you can receive all your routine health maintenance checkups, as well as care for acute illnesses and chronic conditions, in one convenient setting.
Rush River North hours
- Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The lab is open 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday and from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Care designed around you
- Multiple providers in one location: Primary care, OB-GYN, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, urology and hepatology — all available in one location.
- Expanded hours: Morning, late evening and weekend hours to meet your busy schedule.
- Same-day primary care appointments: Make your own appointment online or call (888) 352-RUSH (7874).
- Convenience: In-office lab and X-ray services are available for your convenience.
- Online access to your records through MyChart: Direct access to your medical records, including test results and immunization history. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care team.
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: If you need additional specialized care, you're in good hands: Rush River North doctors are part of the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the U.S. by Vizient, a health care services company.
For your added convenience, Rush River North offers screening mammography on weekdays. To schedule your screening mammogram at Rush's River North location, call the Breast Imaging Center at Rush, (312) 942-2027.