As we begin to reopen Rush University Medical Center for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Monday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to noon
About Rush Orthodontics
Rush Orthodontics provides a comprehensive approach to the care and treatment of orthodontic disorders to improve your dental health and boost your self-esteem. When teeth are properly aligned, they’re easier to keep clean, so it’s easier to prevent cavities and gum disease — and a straight, healthy smile can help you face the world with confidence.
If you or a loved one has crooked or crowded teeth, gaps between teeth, a misaligned bite or any other issue that stands in the way of a confident smile, the Rush Orthodontics team is here to help. These are some of the issues we address and services we offer:
- Aligning teeth using traditional braces or clear aligners
- Helping you break habits such as thumb sucking, lip biting, cheek biting or tongue thrusting
- Covering an opening in the roof of the mouth
- Creating custom-made mouth guards and night guards to protect teeth from injury
- Enhancing speech
- Managing spaces between developing teeth
- Managing unerupted or impacted teeth
- Relieving temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) with splints
- Repositioning jaw bones gradually (dentofacial distraction)
- Reshaping an infant’s gums, lips and nostrils with nasoalveolar molding before surgery for cleft lip and palate
- Restricting or enhancing the growth of upper and lower jaws
- Providing temporary appliances to help protect form and function during extended periods of craniofacial surgery
- Treating sleep apnea