Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
Admission and Eligibility
Rush Rehabilitation can admit patients 24/7.
To be admitted, you must meet the following criteria:
- Require medical monitoring/supervision (as determined by your doctor)
- Need at least 3 hours of therapy per day or 15 hours per week from at least two therapy disciplines
- Be 18 years of age or older
We can accept patients:
- Who are receiving chemotherapy or radiation
- Who require a heparin drip
- Who require a chest tube or dobhoff tube (a type of nasogastric tube)
- Who have a wound vac (vacuum-assisted closure device)
For more information or to request a needs assessment, please call (312) 942-2791.
Accredited by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for meeting CARF's high quality standards.
If you have any questions regarding fees, please call the rehab liaison at (312) 942-2791.