Our physician liaisons are an expert team of professionals dedicated to working with referring physicians to develop and maintain strong relationships with Rush University Medical Center. The physician liaison staff provides the following services:
- Information and news about Rush faculty, service lines, clinical practices and facilities
- Information on clinical trials
- Continuing medical education (CME) information and events
- Help finding a physician at Rush
- Follow-up information on patient visits
- Help arranging speakers for your CME events, tumor boards, grand rounds and symposiums
- Tours of Rush facilities, including the Tower hospital building.
Rush University Medical Center physician liaisons look forward to the opportunity to partner with you. If you are interested in any of our services, please contact one of our physician liaisons.
Director and physician liaison, Transplant
Physician liaison, Surgery
Physician liaison, Hematology and Oncology
Cindy Cordaro Louderback
Physician liaison, Pediatrics
Physician liaison, Heart
Associate vice president
1725 W. Harrison St., Suite 110
Chicago, IL 60612
Fax: (312) 563-2599
For help arranging an appointment with a doctor at Rush, call the Referring Physician Help Line at (312) 563-3800 or (800) 311-5855.
To transfer a patient to Rush, call NOW-RUSH (669-7874). Visit the Rush Transfer Center page for more information.