For many people in the Chicago area, it is hard to access the medical care they need, resulting in delayed treatment or unnecessary and costly trips to emergency rooms. Multiple health care providers often treat the same patient with little or no communication. Fragmented care and duplicated services decrease the quality of care patients receive, while increasing health care costs. A $5 million donation from BMO Harris Bank is helping Rush to break this expensive, inefficient cycle.
Funding from BMO Harris Bank will set in motion new, sustainable models of health care delivery to bolster care for people in underserved communities on Chicago’s West and South Sides. It also will develop educational curricula to train a new health care workforce, targeting health professionals like community health workers and care coordinators.
Read more about our featured corporate donor, BMO Harris Bank.
This is why we are always looking to join with civic-minded institutions, in Chicago and across the country, in our mission to provide high-quality patient care, innovative research, thorough education and effective community outreach. When corporations and foundations support Rush, it not only strengthens our efforts, it serves our Chicago community, and it enriches the lives and work experiences of their employees.
What your organization gains by supporting Rush
Teaming up with Rush can help your organization stand out in a competitive environment in the following ways:
- Help shape strategies that ensure the sustainability of the health care system, improving quality while sustaining costs
- Building community presence by sponsoring events and outreach efforts
- Making a lasting impact in lives of Rush patients and their families
- Boosting staff morale through involvement in a significant cause
What your organization will be supporting
Corporate and foundation support of Rush strengthens the health of our community and helps position Chicago as a hub for health care innovation. Your organization can make a difference in several ways:
- Ensuring that advances in medical science reach all socioeconomic groups
- Educating the next generation of health professionals
- Bolstering a leading Chicago employer and a stabilizing force in Chicago's West Side community
Questions? Contact Sophia Worobec, senior director of corporate and foundation relations, at (312) 942-6857 or email@example.com.