Clinical Trial TitleM19-700: A Phase 1b Study of Venetoclax in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Subjects with Previously Untreated NSCLC Whose Tumors have High PD-L1 Expression
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04274907
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This study is to determine the safe and tolerable dose of the new drug, venetoclax, in combination with pembrolizumab to treat non-small cell lung cancer.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have histologically documented advanced or metastatic NSCLC with no known EGFR sensitizing (activating) mutation or ALK translocation.
- Have high PD-L1 tumor expression (TPS ≥ 50%) as determined by an FDA-approved test.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have received prior systemic treatment for your advanced or metastatic NSCLC.
- Have had prior treatment with any anti-PD-1, or PD-L1 or PD-L2 agent or an antibody or a small molecule targeting other immuno-regulatory receptors or mechanisms.
- Have received radiation therapy, herbal therapy, or any investigational therapy within a period of 21 days prior to the first dose of study drug.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.