Clinical Trial TitleA phase 1B study of venetoclax in combination with pembrolizumab in subjects with previously untreated non-small cell lung cancer whose tumors have high PD-L1 expression.
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04274907
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This study is to determine the safe and tolerable dose of venetoclax in combination with pembrolizumab. Additionally, this study will evaluate how venetoclax when given with pembrolizumab is first absorbed, then broken down and finally eliminated by the body and how venetoclax when given with pembrolizumab affects cancer.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have adequate organ function.
- Have histologically documented advanced or metastatic NSCLC with no known EGFR sensitizing (activating) mutation or ALK translocation.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have a history of major immunologic reaction to any antibody-containing agent.
- Have a history of primary immunodeficiency, bone marrow transplantation, CLL, solid organ transplantation, or previous clinical diagnosis of tuberculosis.
- Have an active autoimmune disease that has required systemic treatment in past 2 years.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.