Treatment Study for Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Rush University Medical Center is participating in the phase 2 portion of this study. This research study is studying ibrutinib in combination with lenalidomide and rituximab in participants with DLBCL who have received at least one previous treatment for the cancer and the cancer has either remained stable or worsened during or after their last treatment.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have received at least one cancer treatment regimen.
- Are not eligible for a bone marrow transplant.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have had a bone marrow transplant.
- Have previously taken ibrutinib and/or lenalidomide.
- Have disease affecting the central nervous system.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.