Treatment Study for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Adenocarcinoma
The purpose of the study is to test the investigational drug PEGPH20 in combination with the immunotherapy antibody, pembrolizumab in subjects with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and a type of gastric cancer called adenocarcinoma.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have NSCLC or gastric adenocarcinoma.
- Have HA-high levels from tumor biopsies.
- Have tissue available for HA-selection and PD-L1 testing.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have had previous treatment with pembrolizumab, nivolumab or other programmed cell death-1 antibody (anti-PD-1) or PD-1 ligand-antibody (anti-PD-L1) agents.
- Have cardiac disease or myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accident or transient ischemic attack.
- Have brain metastases.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.