Treatment Study for HER2+ Breast Cancer
The purpose of this study is to test study treatments that combine an investigational drug (ONT-380) with two approved drugs (capecitabine and trastuzumab) in subjects with advanced breast cancer.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have received treatment with a taxane, trastuzumab, pertuzumab, and T-DM1.
- Have CNS mets allowed with some stipulations.
- Are able to have an MRI of the brain.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have previous treatment with lapatinib, neratinib, afatinib, or other HER2/EGFR or HER2 TKI.
- Have previous treatment with capecitabine.
- Have hepatitis B/C, HIV excluded.
- Are currently taking warfarin.
- Have leptomeningeal disease.
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.