Teen Weekend Sleep Study
Healthy teens between ages 14 and 17 are wanted for a study of the effects of light on the body clock.
- Subjects stay at our lab for one weekend.
- While in the lab, subjects can play games or watch TV with other subjects and study staff. There will be time to complete homework, too.
- No drugs or invasive procedures like blood draws.
- Subjects and parents will be paid for successfully completing the entire study.
- Free parking in attached garage for all lab visits.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 14 to 17 years of age.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.