Teen Sleep Health Study
Teens between 14 and 17 years old are wanted for a study of the effects of light on the body clock.
- Subjects stay at our lab for 2-3 weekends.
- While in the lab, subjects can play games or watch TV with other subjects and study staff. There will be time to complete homework too.
- No drugs or invasive procedures like blood draws.
- Subjects will be paid $1000 for successfully completing the entire study.
- Free parking in attached garage for all lab visits.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 14 to 17 years of age.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.